What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

Tell me your choice for top 10 dueling towns What town would this be please let me know as I have about 10 in my mind but would love your input please.Also your choice for top 10 duelers if you would like there are many but best record RECORD MEANS NOTHING TO ME,BEST RECORD DOES NOT MEAN BEST DUELER..:p

legion
blazing donkey
bulls texas
ghost
THP
infamous
deathsdoor
pantsville
kimball
grand blues
top 10 duelers in w-11
JKbattle
chester field
victrola
tigergii
merderous ben
mbrown0772
fast finger fred
touchole
dino740
devilsadvocate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Talking about % - Black Max. 450-14.

96% win ratio. Admirable I would say.

DeletedUser

can you add the town RAW DEAL to the best dueling town of W11. check the town members ;)

DeletedUser16628

this thread is not about me I did add my opinion but I want yours please.give me your thoughts on who's best and what top 10 DUELERS AND TOP 10 towns are THE best.

DeletedUser

come on

Infiniti--you are a top 10 dueler--and better than me!

Deleted User - 1278415

If I had to look at your list seriously and I'm aligned with several of these so no offense.
The ratios are as follows... but doesnt take in to count easy worker hits.. or true duels... but a duel is a duel

legion 2337/3323 70%
blazing donkey 4155/5514 75%
bulls texas 2665/4692 56%
ghost 2425/4255 56%
THP 6331/9689 65%
infamous 4416/7576 58%
deaths door 5213/7349 70%
pantsville 2771/4441 62%
kimball 2714/4027 67%
grand blues 3592/7175 50% negative currently.

DeletedUser16628

No offense taken,I'm going off of my west experiences with many of the players in these towns and what they bring to the table.This is how I see it as far as the towns and how I see the duelers I told you records mean crap to me I've beaten great players who are supposed to be the best and lost to a supposed lesser player you know.As far as those towns go Grand Blues may be negative go duel them and you will come back here and say I'm correct for posting them here.TAKE A MINUTE OR 2 AND POST YOUR CHOICES IT'S WIDE OPEN ON W-11 THERE ARE MANY GREAT TOWN AND EVEN MORE GREAT DUELERS.
JKBattle is listed because he is in the mbrown mold very well rounded superior duelers as are the ones I have listed in no particular order and I missed many.

DeletedUser

Geez, what an easy question. It's Legion without a doubt. Anyone have a different opinion? If so post here and I'll see you soon.

DeletedUser16628

Did you even read the specs on this topic LUMPY?Legion is a very tough town but there are many of those my lumpy friend.

DeletedUser

I think

this is a tough topic to come to a conclusion. Like you said, Infiniti--there are plenty of tough towns. Dueling record means nothing in my opinion. Take us and Grand Blues for example. Many of our losses, as well as theirs, are because we are at war and duelers are hitting builders. If we could somehow figure out what the towns' records were for all non-builder residents, it would be a better indication. But--that isn't the case. At any rate, it is fun to speculate. Just by being out and about a bit, I would say infamous is a very solid town as well.

DeletedUser

If I had to look at your list seriously and I'm aligned with several of these so no offense.
The ratios are as follows... but doesnt take in to count easy worker hits.. or true duels... but a duel is a duel

legion 2337/3323 70%
blazing donkey 4155/5514 75%
bulls texas 2665/4692 56%
ghost 2425/4255 56%
THP 6331/9689 65%
infamous 4416/7576 58%
deaths door 5213/7349 70%
pantsville 2771/4441 62%
kimball 2714/4027 67%
grand blues 3592/7175 50% negative currently.

i dont know how you came up with this list, but I, as rank 2 in W11 for duels, can find hardly any targets at these towns

Legion, Infamous, MITBBS. More Getn ER Done - is where i see most of the main duellers (my own town deadwood terrace)

ps - note i am rank 2 throught quality not quanitity - i dont hit builders, workers or newbies - so i would say i have good experience in finding and hitting the top duellers in W11

DeletedUser16628

Infamous and legion are on my list looking for more feed back does anybody have an opinion on this?This is a bloodthirsty crazy world with many great players I've given my opinion looking for more of yours.Skokeh great to hear from you but your tooting your own horn which is fine but it's not really answering the main question is it.

DeletedUser

Did you even read the specs on this topic LUMPY?Legion is a very tough town but there are many of those my lumpy friend.

Overall stats are deceiving as many towns duel builders which says absolutely nothing about their ability to duel. Those are freebies. So win % means crap.

What always happens when two towns go to war is the town with the best dueler is the one that does not have its members cowering in hotels or its best dueler constantly ko'd.

Look at dueling records, mine is HORRIBLE right now. Yet, I just don't get dueled very much. Why is that? I must certainly be an easy target, right? If you believe in stats then that must be true.

DeletedUser

There are all sorts of factors to look at. Location of towns, alliances vs free towns around them, dueling policies, what wars people have been involved in. It's possible that you could have some really great duelers out there that are in a tough spot fighting a bunch of towns or people with higher levels and thus stats would be misleading (as others have noted) I think the town listings are pretty good with what people have said. There are some really decent duelers in all of those towns, and I also believe many of those towns have had some scuffles with other strong towns and held their own at the least.

As for top 10 duelers... It's hard to judge offensive vs defensive duelers. hide and seek duelers that spend most of their time in hotels, vs resistance duelers. Each build has a weakness and can be beaten by at least one other build. So which dueler is better? Personally, I'm honored to be considered, but I'm sure there are a few out there with better builds and skills. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to dueling. I change stuff up, but I rarely hunt people down to prove my worth. If they come to me cool, if they win good for them, if not good for me.

BigTrouble is a really prolific dueler with a great record and a pretty good guy.
Many of the guys and gals at RAW Deal are amazing duelers
Infiniti, Mbrown, Mad Harry Boner, Rorschach, and many others I would consider if not top duelers, at least great duelers that are pretty top notch play with.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

Quite. There are far too many variables to make an accurate comparison.
As long as people realise this is all idle speculation, knock yourself out. ;)

DeletedUser9470

as far as i am concerned a world is ruled by a group of people, that group may or may not be part of the same town.
never-the-less there are huge empire duellers from other worlds, those duellers will rule as always, there is nothing anyone can do.
0% is the way to rule any world and its down to the group that has the most of them.

DeletedUser16628

Yes yes yes idle speculation no question but there is truth to much of it as I feel confident in many of my choices for towns and duelers as far as that goes.Neo I have never dueled you that I can remember but what you just remarked to us is not really much @ all I understand a little of it but I'll let you explain it better.
Now RorsshachUK you and I have dueled a few times I do believe I lost both not sure but even you must have an opinion on badass dueling towns or just well rounded duelers I say this,for someone who is opinionated like us your not saying much.

DeletedUser

i dont know how you came up with this list, but I, as rank 2 in W11 for duels, can find hardly any targets at these towns

Legion, Infamous, MITBBS. More Getn ER Done - is where i see most of the main duellers (my own town deadwood terrace)

ps - note i am rank 2 throught quality not quanitity - i dont hit builders, workers or newbies - so i would say i have good experience in finding and hitting the top duellers in W11

In world one, I thought I was a real bad ass. I was ranked in the top 25 in duels, and I thought I had it all figured out. Then came Mrmatt, infiniti99, and mbrown--they taught me that while I was a good dueler and dueled for high xp, there were a great many a zero-motivation duelers that would kick my ass even though their records were not nearly as pretty as mine. Bottom line is--zero motivation duelers are the real duelers! The guys at the top of the ranking list in-game are good duelers for sure, but may not be at the level of some others.

I am surprised you can't find anyone to duel in these towns--there are some great duelers listed. Perhaps your dueling level (which is inflated by the way because you obviously only duel with high motivation) is keeping you from being able to duel 20x a day like I and many others do!

DeletedUser16628

I could have sworn those words came right out of my mouth WOW,JK you hit the nail right on the head on that one my friend and in w-11 there are many very good zero motivation duelers out there and I would love to hear about what they think are the toughest towns not from my list from your experience please speak your mind will you and while your @ it give us your top 10 list of duelers don't fear leaving someone out there's to many to list.

DeletedUser

RAW DEAL
The Hunting Party
Blazing Donkey - UTW
The Legion
Alcatraz
Suicide Soldiers
Deaths Door
-The ELITE-