What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Arthur--you have the right attitude brother! Feel free to duel me anytime as I respect like-minded duelers like you and infiniti!

DeletedUser

If you guys would be so kind as to list some of the worst dueling towns, from time to time, that would also be appreciated. Keep in mind this information would be used to help one of my fellow town folk Creepy of course.

Respectfully,
Bald Kirk

:blink:

DeletedUser

Yes, please mention weak dueling towns, most notably those with all builders or Greenhorns with worn out slingshots.

With everyone giving sickening props to each other (gag), I would assume you all wear skirts and talk about your boyfriends too.

DeletedUser16628

Hey karpis I have no problem giving you some sleep time if your going to tell everybody we wear skirts and all.please keep that on the down low EH M8 LOL.This thread is going on about what I think are some of the best dueling town and best duelers and you know I must also include the sandman in this thread tough as they come.What's your top 10??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Number 1: Me.

No one else.

DeletedUser

Doc--I saw you in town. Even though I was headed out for shopping, I stayed around thinking you would duel me. Imagine my surprise when I saw a report on our forum from a clear non-dueler that you challenged (Dboone). I'm heading over to BB Oklahoma--please do not travel all this way and not at least visit me!

DeletedUser

Doc--I saw you in town. Even though I was headed out for shopping, I stayed around thinking you would duel me. Imagine my surprise when I saw a report on our forum from a clear non-dueler that you challenged (Dboone). I'm heading over to BB Oklahoma--please do not travel all this way and not at least visit me!

Yeah, was there and was tired of waiting for you to catch up on your beauty sleep, it annoyed me so much that I had to pick someone who wasn't smart enough to carry a weapon in the wild west! :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

I have no problem taking care of said issue JK.I have not gone with mr barker yet.I still have business here it's been fun so far palidinwillsavelt is 1 tough S.O.B I have never lost 3 in a row to anybody and will need to go shopping to fix this issue quickly.Mr karpis you know it really tells many things when someone not only includes themselves in their own top 10 but # 1 please use the edit button and rethink what your saying it's called being honest you will notice I have not included myself or town in any of these votes!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, was there and was tired of waiting for you to catch up on your beauty sleep, it annoyed me so much that I had to pick someone who wasn't smart enough to carry a weapon in the wild west! :laugh:

Got ko'd at the Crazy Bull fort defense--slept all of 6 hours and was ready and waiting for you, bro! I hope you are not trying to insinuate that I was hiding from you--that, my friend, is not in my constitution. :blink:

DeletedUser

I have no problem taking care of said issue JK.I have not gone with mr barker yet.I still have business here it's been fun so far palidinwillsavelt is 1 tough S.O.B I have never lost 3 in a row to anybody and will need to go shopping to fix this issue quickly.Mr karpis you know it really tells many things when someone not only includes themselves in their own top 10 but # 1 please use the edit button and rethink what your saying it's called being honest you will notice I have not included myself or town in any of these votes!!

Okay Mr. infiniti99 - I did my edits to give my true opinion.

DeletedUser13636

Fun stuff folks...

Now that is some self promotion if I ever saw it. ;)

DeletedUser

Best town

I dont think that a town that win many duels is the best? For example my own town @ Infamous:D ? We have the top xp duelers .. 4 in Infamous? The 4 of us dont get our ass kicked except from people that attack when working is on? But thats still a part of the game :) ?

But look at: Emikri1, Gader, ImTealc ? Jesse Rawlins from the legion is also very good, Skokeh from Deadwood terrace?

But i know how all feel about Toughness duelers.. Dont start on that thats also a part of the game!

DeletedUser

BigTrouble

I have been reading and the best dueler at his level is deff BigTrouble.

DeletedUser

I dont think that a town that win many duels is the best? For example my own town @ Infamous:D ? We have the top xp duelers .. 4 in Infamous? The 4 of us dont get our ass kicked except from people that attack when working is on? But thats still a part of the game :) ?

But look at: Emikri1, Gader, ImTealc ? Jesse Rawlins from the legion is also very good, Skokeh from Deadwood terrace?

But i know how all feel about Toughness duelers.. Dont start on that thats also a part of the game!

I agree--infamous is a very tough town.

DeletedUser16628

Yes it's only a list agreed and it's only an opinion and I'm familiar with the one giving it.Karpis hit's our builders on occasion hardly ever our duelers.

DeletedUser

• Kalevika...count him in to the op 3 duelers...he done some 800 dmg to me...i have to say he done more dmg to me than some 10 lvl higher duelers...so definetly a high ruler dueler...
Oh, i dont know about other towns...they dont dare attacking me:))))

DeletedUser16628

Tmk it's been a while and I'll second that one Kalevika is a badass dueler no question I'm lucky to 400 damage right now.see you soon:)

DeletedUser21360

I have been reading and the best dueler at his level is deff BigTrouble.

I definately agree with that. Seeing as he was first to 1k wins? And then Fast Finger Fred after him. I dunno who else did it after that, but I know that VERLIES A TOU also has over 1k wins... so maybe he should be included in the list eh? only 40 losses there also.

I also wanna say that the top "ranked" duelers aren't bad, but if you scaled up a lot of 0 motivation duelers to the same levels as those guys, they would most likely destroy the "ranked" ones. Just throwing that out there.

DeletedUser

I definately agree with that. Seeing as he was first to 1k wins? And then Fast Finger Fred after him. I dunno who else did it after that, but I know that VERLIES A TOU also has over 1k wins... so maybe he should be included in the list eh? only 40 losses there also.

I also wanna say that the top "ranked" duelers aren't bad, but if you scaled up a lot of 0 motivation duelers to the same levels as those guys, they would most likely destroy the "ranked" ones. Just throwing that out there.

I would have to agree with this as well.