What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser23629

What in the world is the point of this thread? Duelers that are low leveled say they are better than duelers who are 20 levels higher. That doesn't make sense in any kind of way. Us duelers who are higher levels are smarter and obviously better, any of you duelers who think you are the best, let me know. I'll change that for you real quick. By the way, since I've joined The Legion, I haven't been dueled once. Yeah there must be a bunch of "great duelers" in this world. Go bull towns! Keep bringing the heat and all of your "great duelers" down to The Legion.

DeletedUser

W11's "best town" Bulls Bend just dropped 20k and lost two large fort battles. Nice going guys, your plan was awesome. Nobody, er, EVERYONE knew what you would do since the "best town" can't take a single fort in a straight up battle. You need more decoys than a Arkansas goose hunter.

I do have to ask, why infiniti is not in your towns? Apparently he is hiding far far away. He came to Legion earlier and didn't duel me so I guess the claim to BB being the best dueling town is down the crapper as well.

On another note I see one of the Alcatraz's hotel hiders in town. Don't know what they'll do yet as they just sleep, duel, sleep, and make videos. Just a bunch of sad jokes.

DeletedUser

What in the world is the point of this thread? Duelers that are low leveled say they are better than duelers who are 20 levels higher. That doesn't make sense in any kind of way. Us duelers who are higher levels are smarter and obviously better, any of you duelers who think you are the best, let me know. I'll change that for you real quick. By the way, since I've joined The Legion, I haven't been dueled once. Yeah there must be a bunch of "great duelers" in this world. Go bull towns! Keep bringing the heat and all of your "great duelers" down to The Legion.

I'm not involved in all the e-drama, but this is just an observation:

If you're going to brag about being so much "better", why do you need to challenge people 20 levels lower than you, buy premium, etc? Why do you need to run around and brag in the first place?

You should be embarrassed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23629

This is the first time I've ever read the forum, and I was in shock how idiotic people are in this game sometimes. If you would notice, I have to duel people 20 levels lower, because there is nobody else left to duel that offers decent experience. The only other high leveled duelers are in my town, maybe that says something about the "best dueling town."

DeletedUser

I'm not involved in all the e-drama, but this is just an observation:

If you're going to brag about being so much "better", why do you need to challenge people 20 levels lower than you, buy premium, etc? Why do you need to run around and brag in the first place?

You should be embarrassed.

i'm with u... i think lumpy and peter should be embarrassed to be in the top player list :D

their ostentation... they should switch all skill points in animal instinct to help u in duel before writing something else :indian:

...and i'm bored about winning battle fort too ... would kayak like to win all the battles ?... i can't understand this way... i tried to join in the battles undressed, without gun, half-passed out... nothing ... we win we win we win... how boring... :laugh:

DeletedUser

i'm with u... i think lumpy and peter should be embarrassed to be in the top player list :D

their ostentation... they should switch all skill points in animal instinct to help u in duel before writing something else :indian:

...and i'm bored about winning battle fort too ... would kayak like to win all the battles ?... i can't understand this way... i tried to join in the battles undressed, without gun, half-passed out... nothing ... we win we win we win... how boring... :laugh:

I'm guessing this is some sort of sarcasm in butchered English? I'm not sure how to respond since it doesn't make much sense.

This is the first time I've ever read the forum, and I was in shock how idiotic people are in this game sometimes. If you would notice, I have to duel people 20 levels lower, because there is nobody else left to duel that offers decent experience. The only other high leveled duelers are in my town, maybe that says something about the "best dueling town."

Bull.

Judging by your associates (see above), you think that winning is the only thing that matters. It's not just winning that matters, it's also how you win ;)

You can keep "challenging" yourself with easy duels, but don't delude yourself into thinking that you're the greatest.

DeletedUser23629

Alright? How about this, you name one person not from my town that you want me to duel. Because I'd love to find the person you think is better than me, lumpy, or the best dueler in this world, Jesse Rawlins. Lol, you sound so ignorant. You are trying to back up that you aren't good enough at the game to level up, but you think you are a "good dueler" or that you know what it takes to be a "good dueler."

Maybe you should think before you try to prove your point, if you think premium makes you a better player, then you are sorely mistaken. The legion has a premium free player currently ranked 8th in exp, and also the best fort battler plus best fort leader.

You are going down a slippery slope you aren't capable of climbing. By the way, since when in a game does winning not the most important part? That itself doesn't even make sense. Who plays a game not to win? But I guess I would resort to that if I knew I couldn't beat the competition.

By the way, who in your town has a higher winning percentage and a higher average in experience per duel? Mines over 90 experience per fight, and I don't see people in your town doing that. So nice try in saying that I don't "challenge" myself.

DeletedUser

Alright? How about this, you name one person not from my town that you want me to duel. Because I'd love to find the person you think is better than me, lumpy, or the best dueler in this world, Jesse Rawlins. Lol, you sound so ignorant. You are trying to back up that you aren't good enough at the game to level up, but you think you are a "good dueler" or that you know what it takes to be a "good dueler."

Maybe you should think before you try to prove your point, if you think premium makes you a better player, then you are sorely mistaken. The legion has a premium free player currently ranked 8th in exp, and also the best fort battler plus best fort leader.

You are going down a slippery slope you aren't capable of climbing. By the way, since when in a game does winning not the most important part? That itself doesn't even make sense. Who plays a game not to win? But I guess I would resort to that if I knew I couldn't beat the competition.

By the way, who in your town has a higher winning percentage and a higher average in experience per duel? Mines over 90 experience per fight, and I don't see people in your town doing that. So nice try in saying that I don't "challenge" myself.

I don't pass judgment on myself. I'm not obsessed with being the "best". If you're truly the best, your reputation will stand for it. Calling yourself the best brings nothing, and quite frankly your style isn't exactly impressive. I'm not even that active in dueling in this world. I duel whenever I happen to feel like it.

That's an excuse made by premium users. The fact is you spent your USD on premium so that you could get extra advantages so that you could run around calling yourself the "best".

Since you don't understand my point, I'll try to explain it in a much simpler way so that you and the others who are mentally deficient can understand:

You challenge people who are easy for you to beat. If that's all you do, how do you expect people to take you seriously as the "best"? There's a reason you have to proclaim it yourself - you're not. I could challenge all workers and level 25's from now on. Does that make me a good dueler? No, it doesn't. Was that simple enough for you to understand? I'm not sure I can simplify it much further.

You should go check the other arguments I've gotten into on this forum. I guarantee you you're not going to win. You should check into what you're talking about before you run around calling people "ignorant" or an "idiot". Chances are that I know more about the game than you, and I'm much smarter than you.

By all means, continue if you think you can keep up. But we're already at the stage where I have to explain things to you; I'm not sure you're up to the task.

DeletedUser23629

Haha, this cracks me up. No wonder why people said the forums are funny. You help the cause I guess. Alright wise guy, why am I higher ranked than you in exp? Why am I ranked higher in duels? Why isn't your town ranked higher than ours? If your so much smarter and better, wouldn't you be rated higher than me in something? Oh wait, it's all because I have premium, I get it. So why are there higher ranked duelers without premium? Why does your town suffer from the legion constantly beating everyone?

Your right, it must be because your smarter and better. It only makes sense. By the way, you still haven't named anyone that could even touch any of our top duelers.

Hm, one might argue that putting stats on aiming or dodging before the level 40 is stupid, why would you argue against that? Oh yeah, so you can beat up on people who have never played the game before, then call yourself tough. This is why forums are not the right place for this business. If you think you are good, prove it. This arguing solves nothing. Yet everytime the bulls try, you fail miserably.

Vislipuzli passes out. Peter008 wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $97 from Vislipuzli.
Ryek passes out. Peter008 wins the duel, gains 28 experience points and steals $30 from Ryek.
FuriousG passes out. Peter008 wins the duel and gains 75 experience points. FuriousG did not carry any cash and Peter008 walks away without taking any money.
Rod Bowley passes out. Peter008 wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $141 from Rod Bowley.
Gurthangor passes out. Peter008 wins the duel, gains 65 experience points and steals $31 from Gurthangor.
Npt passes out. Peter008 wins the duel, gains 66 experience points and steals $15 from Npt.
Instructoru passes out. Peter008 wins the duel and gains 49 experience points. Instructoru did not carry any cash and Peter008 walks away without taking any money.

All within the last couple of days, yet nobody challenges back haha. This doesn't even count the endless number of wins against your towns. By the way, nobody from any of the bull towns have won a duel against me, and none have challenged me. I'm sure lumpyass and Jesse Rawlins are sitting in the same seat. For the records, I do not think I am the best dueler. Jesse Rawlins has it hands down no questions asked.

Being a higher leveled dueler that can beat the "best duelers in the world", how could you possibly argue its not true? Half of those duelers named have premium. But you know what, I do not care, I'm going to enjoy KO'ing everybody in your town non-stop. The best part is, nobody fights back :D

DeletedUser

You help the cause I guess. Alright wise guy, why am I higher ranked than you in exp?

Because your build is different than mine...?

Why am I ranked higher in duels?

From what it looks like, you went with a certain build (probably trapping?) then switched over to a dueler. When you started dueling you were probably getting ~250 exp per duel since you hadn't dueled before. Now that you've gotten your feet wet, it's declining.

Why isn't your town ranked higher than ours?

To be honest, I couldn't care less about the town I'm in. I'm simply in it because they happened to invite me when I was looking for a town.

If your so much smarter and better, wouldn't you be rated higher than me in something?

No? I have characters over four different worlds with four different builds. If If I have a trader on one world and a trapper on another, the trapper is going to outlevel the trader by a mile.

You're using the same argument all the other morons do. Rank means absolutely nothing. Look at the billboard 200 - does being #1 mean you have talent? No, of course not. It's a stupid argument, it won't work.

Oh wait, it's all because I have premium, I get it. So why are there higher ranked duelers without premium? Why does your town suffer from the legion constantly beating everyone?

No, but premium does help quite a bit, especially when you've got all premium.
Your right, it must be because your smarter and better.

Erm, you do realize that intelligence has nothing to do with this game, correct? No wonder you're intellectually deficient - your capacity doesn't expand beyond the realm of The West.
It only makes sense. By the way, you still haven't named anyone that could even touch any of our top duelers.
I don't have to. Find them yourselves. Instead of being arrogant and going after people 20 levels lower and proclaiming yourself to be the best, perhaps you should, you know, challenge yourself and find someone closer.
Hm, one might argue that putting stats on aiming or dodging before the level 40 is stupid, why would you argue against that?
Erm, if you're a dueler it's not. Not everybody prefers to powerlevel like a chinese gold farmer. Some people, you know, like to enjoy the game.
Oh yeah, so you can beat up on people who have never played the game before, then call yourself tough. This is why forums are not the right place for this business. If you think you are good, prove it. This arguing solves nothing. Yet everytime the bulls try, you fail miserably.
Perhaps you should stop flailing around and actually try to debate me? Or are you admitting you can't?

I've already said I don't go to fort battles. You can't sit there and project whatever the town I happen to be in onto me. It doesn't work that way.
Being a higher leveled dueler that can beat the "best duelers in the world", how could you possibly argue its not true? Half of those duelers named have premium. But you know what, I do not care, I'm going to enjoy KO'ing everybody in your town non-stop. The best part is, nobody fights back

Is this even a response to something I said? Once again, we come to the point where you blatantly state that you challenge easy targets. It's pretty apparent that you do, in fact, care. That's why you're sitting here flailing your arms.

This is the point - you're arrogant. You're just another child who thinks he's awesome. I've seen it countless times. You should be embarrassed. I would be.

And it's become blatantly obvious that you're not even on the same level as I am - you're clueless. If you think your threats actually mean something, you're mistaken. It took four of you to KO me the first time, and I can always leave town, it really doesn't affect me at all.

DeletedUser22500

all i know is the bb have some of the worst duelers and i prove time and time again why is it i am a great builder and still able to beat more then 75% of bulls in duels the only person i havent beat is infitii.

DeletedUser

By the way, nobody from any of the bull towns have won a duel against me, and none have challenged me. I'm sure lumpyass and Jesse Rawlins are sitting in the same seat.

I'm sorry to pop your little bubble up there, but I've KO'd you, lumpy and Jesse, and I've never been in any other town than BB

good try though :nowink:

DeletedUser

yes? you know they are automatically deleted after some time. the dueling stats between us are 3-1 for you, but I do remember that 1 KO I have :)

edit: sorry, it wasnt a KO, but anyway this report goes to show how full of bs you are and nothing you say after such lies should be taken seriously :D

- 326 HP
- 310 HP
Jesse Rawlins passes out. Kalevika wins the duel, gains 201 experience points and steals $58 from Jesse Rawlins.

- 262 HP
- 305 HP
lumpyass passes out. Kalevika wins the duel and gains 150 experience points. lumpyass did not carry any cash and Kalevika walks away without taking any money.

- 256 HP
- 329 HP
Kalevika wins the duel, gains 138 experience points and steals $184 from Peter008.

DeletedUser23629

Whatever you say lol, I could say that about anyone. But I'm done with the forums. They are funny at first, but then just dumb. Rankings mean nothing is the worst argument I've ever heard in my life. Being number 1 dueler obviously doesn't make you the best dueler, but being ranked high in exp and dueling with a good dueling ratio, don't know how that doesn't mean something. I'll just continue on with my game, have fun arguing in the forums about who's better than who.:nowink:

Kalvekia, you just made that up and you know it. And if not, I doubt it was from you challenging me.

DeletedUser

haha.. what ever you want to think to keep you in your little bubble, and yes it was me attacking you. the next day you came back and KO'd me

arguing in the internets is like the special olympics. nobody wants to watch it, those that take part in it are ashamed, but someone's got to do it ^_^

DeletedUser

I'm guessing this is some sort of sarcasm in butchered English? I'm not sure how to respond since it doesn't make much sense.

Of course butchered English... sorry prince, but... i would like to see u trying to write funny stories in italian language after beer... :p

Neither u are Shakespeare... personally i think clever person, like you :nowink: , should try to understand instead of writing "butchered English"... this in my opinion...

the explanation: everyone knows that being an high rank dueler at start, it means u have skill points in aim + dodge and others that are not usefull for working... so u probably will be in trouble for increasing normal level, buying dresses and weapons... instead duel level will increase and it means u could be attacked from higher normal level... u are telling what? peter should not attack them because they worked bad? ... this is meaningless, i think

ok... ok... sorry for my butchered English

DeletedUser

Of course butchered English... sorry prince, but... i would like to see u trying to write funny stories in italian language after beer... :p

Neither u are Shakespeare... personally i think clever person, like you :nowink: , should try to understand instead of writing "butchered English"... this in my opinion...

the explanation: everyone knows that being an high rank dueler at start, it means u have skill points in aim + dodge and others that are not usefull for working... so u probably will be in trouble for increasing normal level, buying dresses and weapons... instead duel level will increase and it means u could be attacked from higher normal level... u are telling what? peter should not attack them because they worked bad? ... this is meaningless, i think

ok... ok... sorry for my butchered English

I know exactly what your tactic is. It doesn't mean it makes you a better dueler, not by a long shot. It means you bought premium, powerleveled, reskilled, dueled a few times. That's it. This is why you can challenge people 20 levels lower - your dueling level is still low since you didn't duel anybody.

Whatever you say lol, I could say that about anyone. But I'm done with the forums. They are funny at first, but then just dumb. Rankings mean nothing is the worst argument I've ever heard in my life. Being number 1 dueler obviously doesn't make you the best dueler, but being ranked high in exp and dueling with a good dueling ratio, don't know how that doesn't mean something. I'll just continue on with my game, have fun arguing in the forums about who's better than who.:nowink:

Kalvekia, you just made that up and you know it. And if not, I doubt it was from you challenging me.

So essentially what you're saying is "I give up."

I'm guessing I was pretty dead on in my assessment, and you really don't have a response.

I warned you ahead of time ;)

DeletedUser

I know exactly what your tactic is. It doesn't mean it makes you a better dueler, not by a long shot. It means you bought premium, powerleveled, reskilled, dueled a few times. That's it. This is why you can challenge people 20 levels lower - your dueling level is still low since you didn't duel anybody.

ahahahahahah... yeah you're right... this is the best tactic... but... i have not premium... i'm not a "better dueler"... i'm switching... step by step... i don't think i will be in the top list and i don't care about... i have done 7 duels ... 5 won (the victims challenged me... last... one of yours)... 2 lost (i were at ghost town and would like turn back home rapidly)... :razz:

so... have a drink and don't think too much :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

wahoooooo!!!you'all sure can talk **** my friends from legion.lumpy our last duel was lost by me by less than 75 hp big deal pretty close for being 20 something levels lower.i'm easy to find and my last 2 stops there i went 16-1 my only loss was to miss sarajevo i am pretty sure as i don't lose often.you all attack whatever is easy you don't attack me i'm always available and so are my boys from bulls they don't run or hide.and if you must know i'm shopping for a couple days so stop talking **** about me i'm tired of it already.