What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser15169

Just looking at the first page says it all. 3:1 dueling ratios for many. No one truly stands out. It is just a matter of how many duels you've received experience for. Something *some* really do not care about. Of those *some* however, you would probably find your best dueler ratios.

Have you checked out FFF or Black Max? They have over 1,000 duel wins and wayy under 100 lost. I dont count myself as a good dueler and I have over 730 Wins, 170 losses. I still have an 83% win count, so it's much better than any of the exp duelers out there.

DeletedUser23629

Have you checked out FFF or Black Max? They have over 1,000 duel wins and wayy under 100 lost. I dont count myself as a good dueler and I have over 730 Wins, 170 losses. I still have an 83% win count, so it's much better than any of the exp duelers out there.

Oh it is huh? Then why is my record better than yours? I am ranked 65 in dueling and climbing quickly.

139-18. 88% > 730-170 83%

Plus, I'll keep increasing my ratio as the days go by so I can get up to 97% to make you happy. I do appreciate 0 motivation duelers, but exp duelers aren't bad either.

DeletedUser15169

I do appreciate 0 motivation duelers, but exp duelers aren't bad either.

Same here man :D I have an exp dueler myself. Now as afar as my duel ratio, well I can say I was a noob at building melee, as all my previous duelers had been soldiers, and on top of that my first 0% build. Next world, Ill have a better ratio :laugh:

edit: I wasnt referring to all exp duelers when I said they have less ratio. What I meant to say was that 0% tends to have a better ratio in general, so more than MOST exp duelers.

DeletedUser

The Legion is the best town to be part of... 15 forts to sleep in cannot be bettered, surely.

It is also home to the best duelists on World 11. I maybe the highest ranked duelist in The Legion but I am far from the best, some of our players have 10 levels on me. Then again that was by design I gave you all 3.5 weeks head start to make a world interesting.

Nuff said.. Prove me and my town wrong.

Actually skokeh is ranked higher than me in dueling, and is part of my town, so I am not the highest ranked duel player in our town. He is in fact second on W11 to the uber impresive ImTealc who spends every day asleep just like he did on World 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Miss sarjevo,Enough said no argument there.Wow 15 forts wish I had the time but I do not only time to duel But I fear none of your duelers I'm not far off and the only ones who have attacked me is fatass and peter008 and I've made a hell of a living over @ legion thank you.And miss sarajevo you are 1 heck of a dueler no question look forward to more duels many more.

DeletedUser

I think you're out of my range now infiniti, so come on get high motivation high XP dueling and, catch up!

DeletedUser16628

I'm working on that now,Being a zero motivation dueler has kept me @ a lower level Now I'm ready to move on up...I'm trying to catch up.

DeletedUser

It is also home to the best duelists on World 11. hmm that is a call to challenge think that claim should be tested

I do believe RAW DEAL is the best dueling town :ph34r:

DeletedUser

The Legion is not the best dueling town, maybe the highest ranked duelers, but deffinatly not the best. RAW DEAL FTW!

DeletedUser16628

Yes love raw deal as a top 3 dueling town.Bulls oklahoma is climbing quickly but we have much work to do.BL you are correct legion is not the best dueling town top 10 yes I think raw deal could put them to sleep

DeletedUser16628

Thank you raw deal and friends for helping me out.I did some homework last night and you are right kiwi they are the #1 dueling town some stats I don't have but enough to make a clear choice.So IMO raw deal is # 1 in dueling hands down and it would be nice to hear who is #2 and # and so on let's hear from the duelers.

DeletedUser

OK. Raw Deal coming your way tomorrow, after I have milked my cows.. They have been KO'd today (I wonder who did that) and as usual ImTealc slept once I got near his town.

I suspect Sir Repetsi will be as junk as he was on World 10, the rest of you aern't worth much XP, but we shall see.

DeletedUser23737

Sounds good Mrs Sarejavo....

Welcome to Raw Deal....

Come duel our players who are lower levels than you... low xp and all... but be warned... apparently it is not ok to gloat about those wins or add them to your mortician... shhh.... other towns like RAW pull sad faces.... :blink:

Now...are there any low level players at Legion that i can come visit? I like finding low level players... builders preferably... (tumble) They are the only ones i can beat....

:mad:

Oh...as an aside... i am beginning to think that Bald Kirk is the best dueler i have ever met. I put my vote with him.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 219 HP

Total health points
- 280 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 77 experience points. kiwigirl did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

She did pretty well, though I chose completely the wrong gear to duel her in. Repetsi is asleep.

Bald Kirk can't be that good, he is out of my range.

DeletedUser23737

Bald Kirk puts the fuzz in fuzzy...

First... well done to Kiwi... she makes me proud to be a small furry bird that can't fly! :razz:

She loses 11 levels to you Miss Sarejevo... so that's a good result for her. I am secretly hoping she is better on offence than defence... but we will see. :ph34r:

Bald Kirk beats players 11 levels above him... honestly.. i kinda get mad at him.. i thought all our townsfolk were only meant to be able to win against lower level soldiers and really lower level builders... Somehow he seems to beat higher level players...I am starting to get disillusioned with Raw Deal...

Secretly... i don't think he is following his own advice of loading up on leadership like he told me to start doing.... (tumble)

(Psstt... Even NorthernLad our builder is up to 3 KO's! Wow!)

DeletedUser

Yep Kiwigirl did pretty well, but as I said I chose completely the wrong gear, so...

Repestsi sleeps on....

DeletedUser

I think I need to go visit the "best dueling town". For some reason I don't think I'll be too impressed.

DeletedUser23737

Lev 79

Well... i am impressed you are lev 79! Congrats Lumpy!:nowink: