What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

Hey guys don't sweat the small stuff.Miss sarajevo is a great dueler as just about any of us in our circle would be that high level.Don't fall for that I'm the victim of idiots B.S that miss S spews let's go and shut them up.

DeletedUser

Answer to the thread question...

MINE
531.gif

I don't believe in statistics... statistics lie...
mc-hammer.gif

DeletedUser

Hey guys don't sweat the small stuff.Miss sarajevo is a great dueler as just about any of us in our circle would be that high level.Don't fall for that I'm the victim of idiots B.S that miss S spews let's go and shut them up.

You can't shut me up, your level is too low.. and even if it wasn't I'd destroy you. As I did in our only previous duel on world 11.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

I'm open and available any time miss s in w-1 bring it!!!I think your talking out of your you know what.Destroyed me in w-1 no you did not LIAR!!!!!!!!In w-6 my dueler oh well you win here your level is higher, destroy me doubt it.

DeletedUser16628

Tactics ***** wow!!Not really my tactics are under 50 so if that is a tactics ***** then that's what I am.I'm ranked in the top 300 in tactics?I'm trying to level quicker in 11 but zero motivation dueling slowed me down quite a bit.I'm still picking apart your boys if I can duel them I'm beating them.THANKS JK THAT'S THE TRUTH MY BROTHER.