What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 178 HP

Total health points
- 625 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 176 experience points. Sir Repesti did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Same level as me :p

And being a lower level is a failure the behalf of Kiwigirl - I gave this server 3 weeks before I joined, so what were you guys doing for 3 weeks.

Plus - Moi = Dueliest - char advantages minimal. You - Soldier - char advantages very nice indeed.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 70 HP

Total health points
- 288 HP Sir Repesti passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 172 experience points. Sir Repesti did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

You don't really want Lumpyass and Peter008 descending on your town if you can't handle me.. So best duel town?

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 227 HP

Total health points
- 784 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 81 experience points and steals $44 from kiwigirl.

Told you I had the wrong gear on last time!

TBF Kiwigirl didn't have her fancy Dress Coat on, I did message her in game to suggest she puts it on but.. I can't stick around all day.

It's a long walk to your town, so I doubt I shall darken your Saloon door again.

DeletedUser

And this is your response!

Total health points
- 521 HP

Total health points
- 2 HP Black Max wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Fr. Tuck did not carry any cash and Black Max walks away without taking any money.

Well done, beating up builders will get you far in this game.

DeletedUser23737

Yeee Haaa! Music to my ears!

:) First... what a response... i bet an unarmed builder! That's dueling professionalism at its best!!

See... most duelers would think there was a trick or cunning plan unhatching when faced with an unarmed builder like Friar... but... I went right on ahead and dueled him...

Whew...another win under my belt! :blink:

Anyways.... i never ever pretended that builders were off limits for me.... ((I have suggested to Miss Sarejevo that 1.27 removes the duel button from next to a builders name as one of the benefits of becoming a builder...)) :unsure:

I'm no priest or anything... but Miss Sarejevo needs to be honest and confess her new fetish... has she has started a whole new class of nasty ruthless dueling...by... dueling musicians?!?!?! :eek:hmy:

Yes... our highest level player (Sir Repesti) decided to become a blues trumpet player... and i agree it is dumb to play trumpet on a battle field (much like it is dumb to be an unarmed builder on one... :nowink:)... but nonetheless Miss Sarejevo's great duel...may have been against Sir when he was armed with a trumpet.... :laugh:

((PS>> Lumpy and Peter are fine... they like your esteemed self are too high to worry me.... Heh heh heh...))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't be so utter ridiculous, Sir Repetsi was armed with a Schofield both times (Precise I think but I cannot be sure), his hits were knocking me for 40/50 HP, Max damage for a Trumpet is 25ish.

notatrumpet.jpg

You can't do that with a Trumpet.

If you don't believe me... http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=432963&postcount=1049

Realm hit me once each time in that Trumpet off between two lvl 99 dodging (no reflex) Soldiers, so that blows your proposterous theory out of the water. You should speak to Repetsi, I've never exchanged messages with him before but he was gracious in defeat.

DeletedUser

who cares its only pixels can't win everytime and sorry Miss S i dont sit by my pc 24/7 waiting on peeps to message me so i can change my kit :p
Quite frankly think i acquitted myself nicely both times you hit me cos you didnt win by a large margin and i am over 10 actual levels lower so well done me :) seems i defend better against you than attack take notes guys she is prem player me thinks with tactics

DeletedUser

you guys should chill a bit lol. Quite frankly, I don't care who's better at dueling, all I want is to kill people, I don't give a damn if they are 10 levels higher or 10 levels lower. All these best dueler talks all boil down to 0 mot duelers vs exp duelers IMO, and even though I am a 0 mot, I think exp duelers are just as good and just as hard to achieve as 0 mot. I just hate being exp dueler cuz I will run out of targets ><

DeletedUser

Who needs to calm down exactly? I have been accused of being a high tactics premium player, when... lets see, I maybe premium but what use is high tactics to a premium duelist?

I have also been accused of attacking a player armed with a Trumpet - I wish I had - would have cost me less HP - but I didn't. The player himself is fairly cordial unlike the rest of you, and will inform you he was armed with a Schofield - or maybe a Precise Schofield.

I can duel two players in your town worth more than 50 XP, one was a premium soldier in high tactics gear who got soundly KO'd. The other is a toughness junkie - which most of your players seem to be.

Good luck with that, Picking Agaves gets boring - been there and done it..

DeletedUser

Who needs to calm down exactly? I have been accused of being a high tactics premium player, when... lets see, I maybe premium but what use is high tactics to a premium duelist?

I have also been accused of attacking a player armed with a Trumpet - I wish I had - would have cost me less HP - but I didn't. The player himself is fairly cordial unlike the rest of you, and will inform you he was armed with a Schofield - or maybe a Precise Schofield.

I can duel two players in your town worth more than 50 XP, one was a premium soldier in high tactics gear who got soundly KO'd. The other is a toughness junkie - which most of your players seem to be.

Good luck with that, Picking Agaves gets boring - been there and done it..

I apologize for their rude accusations. You are way better than the rest of us. I also didn't tell you to calm down, it is clear you are perfectly calm. I was telling that to my psychopath townmates

P.S sorry for being a toughness junkie >< I will learn to put points on reflex like you next time.

DeletedUser23737

Listen up! I have an announcement!!

As much as it pains me... and i try not to let truth get in the way of a good story...:ph34r:

...Sir Repesti has kindly informed me that he was not practising for the Texas Marching Band nor was he playing the trumpet when he was dueled by Mrs Sarejevo... :laugh:

Apparently Mrs Sarejevo (not only got hitched to Sir Repesti... though i can't prove this allegation either...:blink:).... did fairly and squarely beat a player who is at the same... (yes I know...) The Same level as her!

Well done... and i apologise that i ever implied that you were a musician hater...:mad:

B.A.... what do you mean u like winning? (tumble)

Kiwi... pls stay by your cpu 24/7 and learn that tactics are not a dueler's bonus... :rolleyes:

Mrs Sarejevo.... I salute you for beating a player at your level... congrats. :unsure:

but.... You are not so wise on this thought...

"And being a lower level is a failure the behalf of Kiwigirl - I gave this server 3 weeks before I joined, so what were you guys doing for 3 weeks."

I think dueling is all about numbers of wins and targets... You have stated that you can only duel two players at Raw Deal... whereas... I can and currently am dueling and KO'ing any target i want from the 33 available targets i have at your town. And... no matter how amazing your win against Sir Repesti is/was.... there is nothing you can do to help defend them...

Now.... agreed... they are not all builders... so i will lose some duels... :) ..but... keep looking at your town as they go sleepy sleepy... :)

The race has never been to get to level 99... rather... the race is to get to 500 KO's... or 1500 wins... or beyond...

ImTealc is a legend... and he is leading the race of getting xp....

DeletedUser

I really hate this forum..

And now I remember why, it is populated by idiots.

Good bye!

DeletedUser23737

Bye bye!

Bye Miss Sarejevo! If you go there will be one less....

Personally... i really enjoy the people that have some logic to their arguments/thoughts/view points... that's why i like B.A.... a player of few words... but very thought provoking.... (tumble) Please B.A. never say good bye to us!! I would really miss you!!!

The forum... it's not like the 'good old days' where avatars were real avatars.... It is now filled with....

...name calling... :eek:hmy:

Dekk first... now... another player falls from grace....:unsure:

I agree... it should not be allowed... fancy being accused of being a... tactics player!! Oh man... I really hope Kiwigirl learns how to build people up and not break them down...:dry:

DeletedUser

I know I am true evil for making such a slanderous comment that someone has good tactic skill next time I will remember to stick to making outrageous comments about what an awesome player I am and how great I am for beating peeps .....I can only aspire to post like Miss Sarajevo

DeletedUser

It's classic how dear Miss talked trash for who knows how long and now she is the one who hates the forum!

By the way, how can I get one of these trumpets? The way my dueling has been thus far against The Legion I might give it a try!

Baldness

DeletedUser

If your after cream with that pie could always pop in and ask the legion if they could spare some BA being friendly and all