What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser13484

I feel honored Deaths Door is up there as we arent into the dueling business much anymore we are into the fort taking business and business is booming ;)

DeletedUser

Yes yes yes idle speculation no question but there is truth to much of it as I feel confident in many of my choices for towns and duelers as far as that goes.Neo I have never dueled you that I can remember but what you just remarked to us is not really much @ all I understand a little of it but I'll let you explain it better.
Now RorsshachUK you and I have dueled a few times I do believe I lost both not sure but even you must have an opinion on badass dueling towns or just well rounded duelers I say this,for someone who is opinionated like us your not saying much.

I haven't fought against enough towns to rate them. The number of players I've dueled enough to have an idea of whether their build beats mine, or whether they were just lucky with aiming/dodging is quite small too.
Any town with a decent number of active duelers is a force to be reckoned with. I see no reason to try and rank them when there are so many variables.
Knock yourself out though, it's not like the boards are overly busy. ;)

DeletedUser16628

Now we are talking alcatraz now if memory serves me that's a small town under 12 players and I think they have wompom and doc barker who are both strong duelers and suicide soldiers yes another strong dueling town they have a friend of mine touchole and shearenz and their best friends THP now I don't know many duelers from there just my good friend Neo-quick who is a well respected player by me.Blazing donkey-UTW I only know johnny dank who I have never dueled and Big trouble I here is also very tough.

DeletedUser

Infiniti, Mbrown, Mad Harry Boner, Rorschach, and many others I would consider if not top duelers

I have GOT to duel Infiniti to figure out whether that statement is prophetic or ludicrous. I'm not a pure dueler yet but this I have got to know.

DeletedUser16628

Be my guest my friend I run from nobody and I'm easy to find just make sure I'm in my killing cloths or life as you know it will become 48 hours @ a time look forward to it.I'm adding another couple players to this duelers mix today as I find them to be real tough baddboy from grand blues and andrazzz from grand blues 2 duelers that will make think about changing your build.Also classaction from kimball junction and deadwolf2020 both pretty good duelers.

DeletedUser

Top 10 duelers:

Andrazzzzz
Mz Blitzberg
infiniti
Mbrown
Varorium
Jkbattle
Fast Finger Fred
xxbaddboyxxx
Zloba
And I will leave this open for those unsung heroes :D

Most are Grand Blues+Bulls Bend, those are the ones I have encountered. I don't know about the others.

DeletedUser16628

Cao-Cao you really need to get around take a trip my friend your missing so much and you can't say we have been attacking much I have not been over @ blues in a week needed a break go out and test myself against a few other heavy weights.I approve of those on the list.zloba is the one sleeper in the group his record is crap but he is a very good defensive dueler offense is so so but in a month or 2 he will be there with the best of them I'm sure.

DeletedUser

Cao-Cao you really need to get around take a trip my friend your missing so much and you can't say we have been attacking much I have not been over @ blues in a week needed a break go out and test myself against a few other heavy weights.I approve of those on the list.zloba is the one sleeper in the group his record is crap but he is a very good defensive dueler offense is so so but in a month or 2 he will be there with the best of them I'm sure.

Yeah, I don't know what you are thinking, Cao-Cao--Infiniti sucks!:laugh:

DeletedUser16628

Yes wait till I get my new gear and then I'm going on a bit of a rampage full zeromo dueling trying to find the best duelers on the dang planet and I'll get a better Idea on the best towns also.

DeletedUser

You know I'm just kidding, bro! I did a walk-a-bout this weekend and found some very skilled duelers out there. This world, in my opinion, is the best for dueling. Many experienced players came on here and built some real bad asses from the start. Infiniti--let me know when you go on your rampage--I wouldn't mind joining you for some more fun!

DeletedUser16628

I really want some accurate info for this thread there are players that share and it's no big deal like us and then others hold back or just ignore which is fine but this forum is here for our use and I'ma gonna fill it.JK I know you guys are just giving me some crap no biggie my skin is thicker than a gator so I'll be heading out by friday or saturday and filling people in here because I intend on about 100- 200 duels in 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Be my guest my friend I run from nobody and I'm easy to find just make sure I'm in my killing cloths or life as you know it will become 48 hours @ a time look forward to it.

Well with trash talk like that I'll be sure to hit you in your work clothes.

DeletedUser16628

Adding another powerhouse dueler to the fold gun blazin sparks I know him from w-6 he's a tough mudda!!And the town LA Longreach going to test them out this week.
I'm here just waiting for you lumpy bring it cause if you don't then I'll be coming for you but I'm busy going to be switching towns soon so hurry up

DeletedUser16628

I'm here @ Raw Deal and I have invites from both sides and waiting to the last moment before I start joining in on the mayhem.Another very tough dueling town how about those boys up @ new toronto.

DeletedUser

More Getn ER Done

6500 + duels, look at all the sleepn neighbors close and far. nobody snivels in this town.

DeletedUser16628

Not bad my friend not bad.M.G.ER.D Was on my original list of top dueling towns as I'm very familiar with them.Self promotion of your town and your choice of top towns in your opinion and top duelers according to you is allowed and asked for if you could be so kind.

DeletedUser16628

I have now added raw deal as a top dueling town as they have done well over here dueling the raw alliance more on this later as I just noticed a very rare double post well don't delete this just punish me how else am I to learn~!!

DeletedUser

Now we are talking alcatraz now if memory serves me that's a small town under 12 players and I think they have wompom and doc barker who are both strong duelers......

You are correct, we are, have been, and always will be small in numbers. Thanks for the props infiniti, nice to be mentioned.

I am still looking for some decent competition, so have no comments as of yet for my choices of some top duelers in this world.

Melee soldiers are easy to 'pick' as top duelers, but for me, a true test is being the so-called 'weaker' dueler class, and using a firearm in lieu of a melee weapon to truly test yourself as a top dueler. Being melee is as 'honorable' as being worker turned dueler. As usual, it is IMHBCO! :p

Little off topic there at the end....apologies! As for top dueling towns, too many variables involved for me to choose a top dueling town, but a town made up of 1 builder, and everyone else fighters, those would be my choice for top dueling towns. ie Alcatraz :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

There are many towns (1 builder the rest dueler)like that but not as many that are very good @ dueling or a pure dueling town.Suicide Soldiers fit's that bill I believeand they have some great duelers over there also PWS,Shearernz,touchole.

DeletedUser

There are many towns (1 builder the rest dueler)like that but not as many that are very good @ dueling or a pure dueling town.Suicide Soldiers fit's that bill I believeand they have some great duelers over there also PWS,Shearernz,touchole.

Good deal, I will need to go pay them a visit! Good thread BTW, it makes it much simpler than traveling all over the map in search of good dueling towns with good duelers.

I'm always in search of good competition! ;)