Paint artwork showoff!!!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
What a joke!!! I stated above that it must be original creation. No copying allowed. Just look at the previous arts, they were made in original creativeness. Clearly it cannot be done in Paint like that.

It's not original but it's done in paint, there's screenshot of the different stages. Pretty much anything can be done in paint, hellstroms photoshop images could have been done it paint too with the slight limitation of the colour pallet.

I'll give you something of my own later.

DeletedUser

As a person with no artistic ability whatsoever, I have to say that the artwork shown here is pretty darn impressive. I'd be lucky to be able to make a circle on paint.

The Mona Lisa one might not be an original but it is amazing that someone could so that on paint.

DeletedUser

elmyr.jpg

ahahah a 10 min play with paint. I have lost all my skillz XD

DeletedUser

who that is way above what i can do i can not evendraw a straight line let a lone that

DeletedUser

Hehe, funny guy Nashy. :)

Gem, I don't know which is scarier, the Paint pic or your Elmyr avatar. :p

DeletedUser

It's not original but it's done in paint, there's screenshot of the different stages. Pretty much anything can be done in paint, hellstroms photoshop images could have been done it paint too with the slight limitation of the colour pallet.

I'll give you something of my own later.
Still you see Hellstromm's and the other guys' works were their own. He did say he took inspiration but still he and the other artists gave it a shot on their own. Mona lisa was by Da Vinci and copying it is not allowed by the law. Yes it was created in Paint but its not original.

DeletedUser

I had a painting class with one of her sister's granddaughters. Yours looks just about as good as some of her first efforts! We had a great teacher though, by the end of the class, her pictures looked a lot like her great-aunt's.