Paint artwork showoff!!!

DeletedUser

but i agree wit elmyr...it will be better if he made his sun happy
Well if the artist isn't happy at the moment its easy to conclude that he'll be making sad art as well. Art as you can see can be used to express the artist's feelings and emotions. And if that's the way he wants it, we can't force him what to do.

DeletedUser

lol, hey Bill... you really need to learn when people are making jokes. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, decided to do something different with Paint:

WEE-2.png

And with a little bit of Photobucket edit:

WEE-1.png

DeletedUser5046

Well if the artist isn't happy at the moment its easy to conclude that he'll be making sad art as well. Art as you can see can be used to express the artist's feelings and emotions. And if that's the way he wants it, we can't force him what to do.

i see..^^

DeletedUser

lol, hey Bill... you really need to learn when people are making jokes. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, decided to do something different with Paint:

WEE-2.png

And with a little bit of Photobucket edit:

WEE-1.png
LOL, I know that you converted that image to that old picture style using Photobucket. My Garden of Eden was once colored but I didn't like it the way it should be so I made it black and white using Photobucket.

DeletedUser

This thread has gone inactive a long time ago like myself. But to express my passion for art this season and also to see and be inspired by the artistic abilities of others, I would like to reopen this thread. I know this was made in a time even before many of you now have even joined this game.

Here is my simple image rendering technique done with only Paint. Its the picture of Abbey Road album by The Beatles, possibly the most widely imitated album art in history. Its not excellent to the highest degree but it was done through limited efforts and technology. Hope you give your humble compliments to it.

AbbeyRoadWinter.jpg

DeletedUser

I just used airbrush and random colours.I think I used all the colours on MS Paint.

DeletedUser

I will soon be posting my two latest Paint creations. They are partially 3D. I used Paint on Windows 7 with an enhanced functionality compared to Paint on Vista and XP.

Hope you keep posting your Paint works here too.

DeletedUser

This is one of my latest works on Paint, entitled The Gunpowder Room. It is now partially 3D just to contend with the more advanced artworks out there. Trust me, the hardest part to do here is the oak barrel. Its not perfect but I hope you like it.

TheGunpowderRoombitmap.jpg

I re sized this one. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is another one, entitled Wheel. Its my favorite among the images I have shown here so far because it has some very good The West style element that will make you relate to the story. I also included a partial ad for our beautiful town.

Wheel.png