W11 Town & Player Awards

DeletedUser

Common thread from Tribalwars, thought it was time we got people's opinions on towns and players of The West W11. Votes in this thread only please, no spam!

Best overall town:
Best Dueling town:
Best Fort fighting town:

Best Town Leader:
Best Builder:
Best Ranged Dueler:
Best Melee Dueler:
Best Fort General:
Best Fort Attacker:
Best Fort Defender:
Best Forum Personality:
Worst Forum Personality:

DeletedUser

This is dumb, no need for further replies...

Best overall town: The Legion
Best Dueling town: The Legion
Best Fort fighting town: The Legion

Best Town Leader: Kayakpaddler/Lumpyass/Pyjamas
Best Builder: bronkobob (easy look at the skill construction in the rankings)
Best Ranged Dueler: Peter008 or Jesse Rawlins... I suspect. Best one I've come across is midenistis
Best Melee Dueler: rossi529 & kiwigirl are far from idiots. It certainly isn't either, ImTealc or berseck despite their rank. I imagine Taras Bulba would be a hard nut to crack since he has Hernando's
Best Fort General: Kayakpaddler
Best Fort Attacker: Kayakpaddler
Best Fort Defender: Kayakpaddler
Best Forum Personality: No idea, this place is full of idiots and moderated by people who hate me.
Worst Forum Personality: No idea, this place is full of idiots and moderated by people who hate me.

DeletedUser

Yes I thought we were done when I read:

"I really hate this forum..

And now I remember why, it is populated by idiots.

Good bye!"

Best Crybaby: Miss Sarajevo

DeletedUser

Dont be mean, gentleman :D
Btw, i dont know what to call you, Miss

DeletedUser

best builder does the most building, my pure builder in W11 got puh the last nail at lvl 46 and constructor at lvl 51, im really dedicated to my town despite its very small size...

DeletedUser

i love spam..

Best overall town: The Legion
Best Dueling town: The Legion
Best Fort fighting town: The Legion

Best Town Leader: Kayakpaddler
Best Builder: ? ...probably from the legion (tumble)
Best Ranged Dueler: Peter008
Best Melee Dueler: ? ..prob from the legion
Best Fort General: Kayakpaddler
Best Fort Attacker: Kayakpaddler
Best Fort Defender: Kayakpaddler
Best Forum Personality: kayak
Worst Forum Personality: paddler :razz:

DeletedUser

I shall try an not be as bias as those above me....

Best overall town: Legion
Best Dueling town: Raw Deal
Best Fort fighting town: Legion

Best Town Leader: Me!!!
Best Builder: Good Feather
Best Ranged Dueler: Much as it pains me to say... Peter 008
Best Melee Dueler: Dont know
Best Fort General: M3D (had 100% record until recently)
Best Fort Attacker: Legion (kayakpaddler)
Best Fort Defender: Sudden Valley (Bliggs, Matr an co.)
Best Forum Personality: No such thing
Worst Forum Personality: Dont know

DeletedUser23737

Statistics... pls don't let the facts get in the way of a good story... Part 2...

I like the idea of this thread! :)

Best overall town: **This is very subjective (easily based upon opinion instead of fact).... 'best' could mean most active or most fun to be a part of.. etc.. best could also be derived from the total town points from the ranking table divided by the number of town members.... so instead of 'best' this one could read 'Best Ranked Town'...

Using in game statistics... the best ranked town is (which is easy to define and not as subjective to a certain idiots biased opinions..)... The Legion... this is based upon the prescribed points system based on forts/duels/players etc etc...which was made up by the game designers.

Best Dueling town: Again.. the game has a set way of finding this fact out...based on numbers of winning duel vrs lost duels... and that is held by Raw Deal with 48670 points.

Best Fort fighting town: This is probably a hard one to truly find out as there's no real statistic to support which town is the best at fort fighting... a town can be offered a share of another town's fort without taking part in a single fort battle... maybe this one could be renamed as 'Best Fort points town'... purely for the reason that it is an easily measured statistic... I seem to remember L8dy Gaga saying something about a website where the fort fighters send in their data from their fort battles... and each fighter gets ranked... maybe that site could be used to find the best fort fighter??

Best Town Leader: **Again... subjective...:blink: But... any leader who can inspire multiple towns to join their alliance?? might be deemed a pretty awesome leader.... so maybe the award should read... 'Most Influential Leader'...:indian: and if that is the case... that it is measured on the number of towns and total number of players who choose to come under their banner.. then i would think MadLordDave (with 36 towns? in his RAW alliance... followed closely by Carol Ann (Shadow) would be two contenders for this award.

Best Builder: hmm... statistically ...
bronkobob
Never met him... but 338 construction points looks pretty nasty. :eek:hmy:

Best Ranged Dueler: ??
Best Melee Dueler: ??

The above two awards... are too simplistic.... Many arguments keep spinning in circles because they are based on opinons of what a best dueler should be... and not statistics (the hard facts) Here are some factually supported award ideas....

Best Overall xp Dueler: ImTealc 30693xp :eek:hmy:

Best Ranged xp Dueler: Covert Eagle 23845xp (Taras has a pillow... so i'm unsure if he is melee or firearms..)

Best Melee xp Dueler: ImTealc 30693xp :mad:

Most wins Dueler: Big Trouble 1790 wins (If anyone knows of someone who has won more than BT? pls put them here):dry:

Best Difference (most wins/loses) Dueler: Big Trouble 1747 difference (If anyone knows of someone who has more wins difference than BT? pls put them here):rolleyes:

Best low xp dueler (based on wins to xp gained): Black Max 643xp after 1696 wins (Big Trouble has 1790 wins but earned nearly triple my xp 1547) (tumble)

The above awards are all based on the various methods of madness that the game has already built in....

((I would like to put forward: Most Destructive Dueler (based on number of players KO'd) and nominate myself with 549 KO's.... but... this is not easily proven... a shame the game doesn't record KO's.... though Best KO'ing Town: Raw Deal... with 2946 Ko's could be a viable award)) :ph34r:

What do you all think??(tumble)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Totally biased. Odds are that the best for everything is either RAW/Legion/Confeds.

DeletedUser23737

Bias? Of course!

Drazz....

Anytime an opinion is expressed... even filled with facts like mine was... means there's a bias.:eek:hmy: It is my view point... (It is 100% correct and enlightened....but still biased...):razz:

Your comment regarding my bias was also bias... :nowink:

And any comment i make about your bias comment regarding my bias comment is also likely to be biased...

The only person on this forum not bias is probably Bald Kirk. He speaks the truth and its refreshing.(tumble)

However... this thread was created not to talk about bias... rather to discuss awards...

Have you anything worthwhile to contribute?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Best Dueling town: RAW DEAL

Best Town Leader: Good Feather
Best Builder: Good Feaher
Best Ranged Dueler: No idea.
Best Melee Dueler: No idea.
Best Fort General: M3D
Best Fort Attacker: Hellstromm
Best Fort Defender: No idea
Best Forum Personality: Elmyr
Worst Forum Personality: John Rose

DeletedUser

Worst forum personality, I'm honoured!

RAW DEAL don't duel duelists.. that doesn't really count, 0 motivation dueling keeps their level low so actual duelists can't duel them. Brave! You need two skills to beat their players high damage (shoot or vigor) and high dodge. Not that I'm great in either of those departments but I havent lost a duel to any player in that town.

kiwigirl came close to beating me before it was obvious where she had her skills - and what gear to wear - then it was a cakewalk. Sir Repetsi they're highest ranked player I KO'd quite easily.

DeletedUser

Worst forum personality, I'm honoured!

RAW DEAL don't duel duelists.. that doesn't really count, 0 motivation dueling keeps their level low so actual duelists can't duel them. Brave! You need two skills to beat their players high damage (shoot or vigor) and high dodge. Not that I'm great in either of those departments but I havent lost a duel to any player in that town.

kiwigirl came close to beating me before it was obvious where she had her skills - and what gear to wear - then it was a cakewalk. Sir Repetsi they're highest ranked player I KO'd quite easily.

Your opinion doesn't really matter ever since you posted:

Good bye!"

Please go away,
Baldness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your opinion doesn't really matter ever since you posted:

Good bye!"

Please go away,
Baldness

And your opinion doesn't matter since.. You are a futile cowardly, 0 motivation duelist.

Deleted User - 1278415

Best Dueling town: RAW DEAL

Best Town Leader: Good Feather
Best Builder: Good Feaher
Best Ranged Dueler: No idea.
Best Melee Dueler: No idea.
Best Fort General: M3D
Best Fort Attacker: Hellstromm
Best Fort Defender: No idea
Best Forum Personality: Elmyr
Worst Forum Personality: John Rose

Thanks Pete...:unsure: but being the Best Town Leader wasn't a goal of mine, having a great town council of hats to make some good decisions was my goal when our town was started.

Being the best builder was however my goal... but I think I've fallen short off that totem pole after level 60... I decided to let others be the best builders, and honestly being the best builder in the game is an easy no brainer position to achieve, any njub could do.

Now those who are Pure Swimmers, now those are the people who deserve rewards. Going the whole game not being a good fort fighters, not good duelers or builders... but they are very much needed when you need a ship bell.

DeletedUser

Thanks Pete...:unsure: but being the Best Town Leader wasn't a goal of mine, having a great town council of hats to make some good decisions was my goal when our town was started.

Being the best builder was however my goal... but I think I've fallen short off that totem pole after level 60... I decided to let others be the best builders, and honestly being the best builder in the game is an easy no brainer position to achieve, any njub could do.

Now those who are Pure Swimmers, now those are the people who deserve rewards. Going the whole game not being a good fort fighters, not good duelers or builders... but they are very much needed when you need a ship bell.
But you are a great builder. :):)