W11 Town & Player Awards

DeletedUser23737

Bald is Best!

Miss Sarejevo....

I know you pride yourself on dueling duelists... even ones ten levels below you. This doesn't make your town a great dueling town at all... :laugh:

I have seen Bald Kirk's duel reports against duelists that were 7-10 levels above him... and he won those duels.

(Oh and don't go telling the world you can beat another dueler who is a lower level than you Miss S... why not post some duels against duelists that are higher levels than you ... and hopefully they are not loaded up with leadership pts...)

Pound for pound, Bald Kirk is one of the toughest duelers i ever met on World 11. :)

Max.

DeletedUser

I was routinely dueled by RAW and 0 motivation dueling ... sure, they hit workers / easier targets. But they ALSO hit the fighters as well given the opportunity.

Don't get me wrong, they do have a easier time of it than other fighters at the same level, because they specked to be fighters (Gear and skills)

So, does that make them the worst/best, I think it makes them the "Best low motivation duelers"

I do think it is likely a good idea to identify the full motivation duelers as well.

(granted, even at 0 motivation, they where a challenge; but every build has a weakness, just need to know how to crack those eggs ;) And just ask Black, I was one who did so really effectively )

Thinking out loud, isn't it just easy to stat dueling ranking as:

Highest XP dueler
Highest Wins dueler
Best Ratio dueler

?

To get to the highest XP, you would have to fight the big guns ... and for the wins, well, it is up to you how you get there, does not matter who you duel, getting 1K wins is still an achievement.

Wait, why I am talking here anyways? ;)

DeletedUser23737

Nasty nasty nasty.... duelers...

Hi Soggy... my ears are still ringing from the smacking you gave me with the Belle Star.... :ph34r:

:)

DeletedUser23737

Kiwi.... it won't count.... we're from the same country...still...

Thx for your support Kiwi! :) (I agree with your comment by the way!):ph34r:

DeletedUser

RAW camped here for days and never dueled me and I don't think they hit Peter either. So I have to conclude that RAW = weak duelers who hit easy targets. Just calling it like I see it.

As for Sara, it's not her fault some of her targets are lower level than her. If they would stop being 0 mot. duelers and try to level then that would not be an issue. But they won't level because they know one on one and equal levels she would beat the living crap out of them.

DeletedUser

What the hell is going on?

RAW camped here for days and never dueled me and I don't think they hit Peter either. So I have to conclude that RAW = weak duelers who hit easy targets. Just calling it like I see it.

As for Sara, it's not her fault some of her targets are lower level than her. If they would stop being 0 mot. duelers and try to level then that would not be an issue. But they won't level because they know one on one and equal levels she would beat the living crap out of them.

Lumpy is starting to make sense to me. Miss S, Lumpy, Peter, and (I'm forgetting the other chap) at Legion are top-notch duelers, and because their levels are so high, they have no choice dueling below their level. As for not hitting them, I don't think that RAW are cowards--I think they are smarter than this hillbilly. I just can't help but hit the best at a town (although I do reserve this for after I am done working through the others first):dry:

DeletedUser16628

Nail on the head black max right on good work I agree 100%.I'd love to throw my hat in the ring for dueling but BT and max are unreal.Legion are real tough lot for their level as we level up we shall see because it's always easier to duel lower level players.JK I'm with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is dumb, no need for further replies...

Best overall town: The Legion
Best Dueling town: The Legion
Best Fort fighting town: The Legion

Best Town Leader: Kayakpaddler/Lumpyass/Pyjamas
Best Builder: bronkobob (easy look at the skill construction in the rankings)
Best Ranged Dueler: Peter008 or Jesse Rawlins... I suspect. Best one I've come across is midenistis
Best Melee Dueler: rossi529 & kiwigirl are far from idiots. It certainly isn't either, ImTealc or berseck despite their rank. I imagine Taras Bulba would be a hard nut to crack since he has Hernando's
Best Fort General: Kayakpaddler
Best Fort Attacker: Kayakpaddler
Best Fort Defender: Kayakpaddler
Best Forum Personality: No idea, this place is full of idiots and moderated by people who hate me.
Worst Forum Personality: No idea, this place is full of idiots and moderated by people who hate me.
lawl, you even check your mortician stats? The Legion is NOT the best duel town.

Best overall town:
Best Dueling town:
Best Fort fighting town:

Best Town Leader: hmm dunno. maybe Bald Kirk.
Best Builder: Can't really think of any.
Best Ranged Dueler: maybe Jadey Dunit?
Best Melee Dueler: Black Max or Fast Finger Fred
Best Fort General: Gaffey
Best Fort Attacker: Someone like kayakpaddler maybe.
Best Fort Defender: Someone like kayakpaddler maybe.
Best Forum Personality: infiniti99, just good concise replies and never gets too angry
Worst Forum Personality: Hmm toss up between Miss SJ and any member of RAW..

Thanks Pete...:unsure: but being the Best Town Leader wasn't a goal of mine, having a great town council of hats to make some good decisions was my goal when our town was started.

Being the best builder was however my goal... but I think I've fallen short off that totem pole after level 60... I decided to let others be the best builders, and honestly being the best builder in the game is an easy no brainer position to achieve, any njub could do.

Now those who are Pure Swimmers, now those are the people who deserve rewards. Going the whole game not being a good fort fighters, not good duelers or builders... but they are very much needed when you need a ship bell.
LOL. yea. Your town is impressive! ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Ohh thats a toughie... Betsy or Hellstromm.... hmm Betsy is nice and uses my RL name whenever possible... and Hellstromm calls us njubs all the time... so I'll go with Betsy for best moderator!!

DeletedUser

lawl, you even check your mortician stats? The Legion is NOT the best duel town.

Every time someone comes to Legion from one of "the best dueling towns" and doesn't duel me, Sara, Peter, or Jesse they prove my point. We have the best duelers. It's not our fault no one has the guts to try us out. It's not about how many builders you can beat on, IT'S ABOUT BEING THE BEST DUELERS. This is not a numbers game. It has nothing to do with mort stats. It is about being able to beat everyone in a town. Legion has a few who can do that, no one else does, period. So look at mort stats, duel builders, and stay in your world of denial. Bottom line is that if you can't beat all of us you are just fighting for second place.

DeletedUser16628

Wrong!!!I'm leveling as fast as I can and soon enough I'll see you and shut your hole my friend.

DeletedUser

Every time someone comes to Legion from one of "the best dueling towns" and doesn't duel me, Sara, Peter, or Jesse they prove my point. We have the best duelers. It's not our fault no one has the guts to try us out. It's not about how many builders you can beat on, IT'S ABOUT BEING THE BEST DUELERS. This is not a numbers game. It has nothing to do with mort stats. It is about being able to beat everyone in a town. Legion has a few who can do that, no one else does, period. So look at mort stats, duel builders, and stay in your world of denial. Bottom line is that if you can't beat all of us you are just fighting for second place.
Hmm, if you say you can BEAT EVERYONE IN A TOWN. Come and try our town on for size. I have YET to see you guys even touch any of us.

DeletedUser

No offense legion but from what i have read here all you guys are doing is whining and making excuses. If yall are so good go prove it. Lumpass dosen't have a valid point in the last post saying you guys aren't as good as us because you don't duel our best duelers. Sorry but three duelers don't make a town good at dueling.

This is unbiased im not involved with either town in either way.

DeletedUser

All I hear is talk, haven't been dueled yet. Where are all these great duelers? I have to give special credit to Inifniti though, a big joke tries to make a joke, nice.

DeletedUser

Gotcha

[report=1206735500c6e905ff]Duel: lumpyass vs. kiwigirl[/report]
do believe that this shows i WON despite you being 29 levels higher than me :)
Nice duel though and yes your right your town the legion is fabulous to go duel against and the players are great send nice telegrams ( well cept for one person ) and one of the best on world 11 :ph34r: Full credit to Peter008 for Ko'ing me very nice duel and really nice telegram :)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
If you're going to steal a thread from TW you should steal the rules too.
Specifically, you can't vote for your own towns, town members, or yourself :razz:

DeletedUser

They're not duelers, they beat up Builders! When they're all lvl 60 and we're all lvl 99 we can have fun being 0 motivation duelers..

In RAW DEAL! Let's see how they like it, all you need is allot of dodge and allot of shoot, they're generic toughness/melee/health *****s.