W11 Town & Player Awards

DeletedUser

I get lot's of in game msg love from certain towns yet I don't dish any out.

Deleted User - 1278415

The worst attitude-The Legion

Yea I agree to an extent... they need to play with their teddy bears a bit more, but when your going for the #1 title of fort stats across all servers ... I'd have to say as much as Legion has kicked my candied fort arse around... i'd like to join them and help them become #1 on all world servers according to westforts.

Which is an accomplishment or a feat in itself.

let the boos commence but i keep it real and state the facts. Kudos to Legion for representin the west.net on w11 and going for the best town in all worlds.

DeletedUser

4 months later...

Well I'd like to think we've been 'playing with our teddy bears' a bit more whilst still striving to be the best fort battle town across all servers. We managed to take the title and I'm hoping we've also managed to change our attitudes in the eyes of our fellow players, friends and foes.

Cheers to you my Good Feathered friend for the Kudos, and many thanks to you and all of the active players that have made it possible to put west.net W11 on the global fort battle map. Without Legions amazing allies and unrelenting opponents this would not have been possible. It's dedicated players like you that continue to make this world so great.

Let's all keep up the good work in 2011 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 months later...

Well I'd like to think we've been 'playing with our teddy bears' a bit more whilst still striving to be the best fort battle town across all servers. We managed to take the title and I'm hoping we've also managed to change our attitudes in the eyes of our fellow players, friends and foes.

Cheers to you my Good Feathered friend for the Kudos, and many thanks to you and all of the active players that have made it possible to put west.net W11 on the global fort battle map. Without Legions amazing allies and unrelenting opponents this would not have been possible. It's dedicated players like you that continue to make this world so great.

Let's all keep up the good work in 2011 :)

Grats, soon Legion will control the entire world and everyone but them will be forced to leave and join world 15. I for one will be doing that, as I find no fun in playing a one sided world.

Deleted User - 1278415

or you all on w11 could do what happened on w9 recently and attack all 120 forts in 1 day thereby reshuffling some of the deck abit... and get a few players to quit.

Victor K. madness day as we like to call it.

DeletedUser

or you all on w11 could do what happened on w9 recently and attack all 120 forts in 1 day thereby reshuffling some of the deck abit... and get a few players to quit.

Victor K. madness day as we like to call it.

My best players are..
Elmyr, lumpy, pyjamas, CovertCheetah,and Tmoney

DeletedUser16628

The battle still continues against the legion machine.I'll continue to duel them till my last day end of story.

DeletedUser

Best overall town: WAR PAINT
Best Dueling town: Raw Deal
Best Fort fighting town: WAR PAINT

Best Town Leader: SaloonJim
Best Builder: dunno, dont care
Best Ranged Dueler: dueling is sooooooo from before forts came out
Best Melee Dueler: ^
Best Fort General: SaloonJim
Best Fort Attacker: SaloonJim
Best Fort Defender: SaloonJim
Best Forum Personality: idk idc
Worst Forum Personality: idk idc

if SJ lead every battle against legion, it wouldn't exist anymore :p
oh and also he shouldn't be having internet problems (remembers painfull fort battle where SJ had bad internet problems and couldn't lead :()

DeletedUser16628

Someone needs a reality check here.Most of those answers are incorrect.who is grizzfang anyway?

DeletedUser15038

Someone needs a reality check here.Most of those answers are incorrect.who is grizzfang anyway?

You talking about when you were picking on me when I was respecing for the gold gun and for some reason attacked me about 3 times and won. Then before I was even halfway respecced back you lost.

I appreciate what you said grizzfang, I know Im not the best at those things but it is nice to see loyal town members, even if some people have to crap on the post so they can feel better.

DeletedUser

answers can be incorrect but these are votes
somebody's votes cant be incorrect
and who cares who the voter is?

DeletedUser

Best Ranged Dueler: Irrelevant once skill buying was implemented.
Best Melee Dueler: Irrelevant once skill buying was implemented.

DeletedUser22493

Skill buying is irrelevant. It doesn't make a difference. Too expensive to get enough to make any difference.
Name one player that actually benefits noticeably from buying skills.

DeletedUser

Skill buying is irrelevant. It doesn't make a difference. Too expensive to get enough to make any difference.
Name one player that actually benefits noticeably from buying skills.

I think you would do well to check out where some people have placed skills, how many they have in certain areas, compare that with what level they are, start dueling them and then wonder why they can dodge or hit you when they have just about all their skill in a different area before you make such a noob statement, buyiing skills does make a difference and just because it's too expensive for you to do so it doesn't mean others have not.
I'm talking about dueling here, where are you on the dueling list, ah I see down in 916th place, you have been involved in about 300 duels, obviously you know all about dueling and have tested it very thoroughly!!!

Why don't people who know sod all about a subject just butt-out instead of trying to make some smart ass comment when they don't even participate in that part of the game?