DeletedUser

Dueler
Solider
Adventurer
Builder

Simple question.
I will be a solider just because i am confident with my dueling build :p

DeletedUser

I'm going soldier, but only so that the weapon and HP advantages will help me out in my fort fighting build. Not to mention the fact that the trumpet looks useful for a small leadership bonus.

Diggo11

Hehe face my wrath!

Probably soldier, I intend to spec as a adventurer / fort fighter, so the extra HP will be crucial.

DeletedUser

Gee lots of soliders, We need some builders or how will we fight?!!? :unsure:

DeletedUser

I think I'll be a builder...
Me or one of my relatives :p
Not really desided xD

DeletedUser

Might some help though sk8er :) any advice would be great or from you Diggo

DeletedUser

Might some help though sk8er :) any advice would be great or from you Diggo
If you want a simple solider read HotNSexys Guide to dueling. If not then just experiment because you can always start over. I have 3 soliders with not a very significant amount of losses. My w10 solider is the best. Level 19 with 134 wins 12 losses. Its a resistance build which still works OK after the cap.

DeletedUser16628

Pure dex soldier is good but I've added a few xtra's that make my soldier build just plain nasty see you 'all in w-11

DeletedUser13388

Soldier ofc ;)

P.S.:

Here i will pay back to diggo11 for all the infractions :D

DeletedUser

If you want a simple solider read HotNSexys Guide to dueling. If not then just experiment because you can always start over. I have 3 soliders with not a very significant amount of losses. My w10 solider is the best. Level 19 with 134 wins 12 losses. Its a resistance build which still works OK after the cap.
Done that On world ten I think Im a preety decent solider. So Ill try resistance.

DeletedUser

soldier all the way this time.Dont want to play worker again hehehe

DeletedUser16628

Talk is cheap those who have dueled me know the power and those that have not will soon enough.Thank you HNS for your handy work on soldier build as I have experimented and now I'm ready this will be better than w-1 because so many great players have lot's of experience which will make this a real challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Talk is cheap those who have dueled me know the power and those that have not will soon enough.Thank you HNS for your handy work on soldier build as I have experimented and now I'm ready this will be better than w-1 because so many great players have lot's of experience which will make this a real challenge.
Ok, you and me will have some duel later :ph34r:
I think another solider is on his way