• Soldier

Votes: 83 44.9%
  • Worker

Votes: 38 20.5%
  • Dueller

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Adventurer, pure hider, with a little swimming to kickstart. First world for me to be able to start fresh with everyone else, I am loving it :laugh:

DeletedUser

I'm going back to the basics. My one true love: adventurer. I'm planning on being an XP ***** and have no other goals now that my weekends aren't occupied and I can level properly. Give me a large fort with barracks conveniently located to your town, and I might consider joining, but until then, no invites please. ;)

DeletedUser5597

Soldier will be my option, looking to get number 1 on duels for the first time :p

DeletedUser14239

Going worker this time around just not going to start my own town. I've already started 3 in three other worlds, just gonna help build someone else's town.

DeletedUser

I'm going to try pure hider adventurer, already I have 3 SP in hiding :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I'm going to try pure hider adventurer, already I have 3 SP in hiding :eek:hmy:

Just be patient. A lot of your early XP jobs will come from HBR and swimming from your mobility, but it's worth it in the long run.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be a pure construction worker. Someone needs them for the towns and forts, and I've already got a level 20 pure construction worker on server 10.

DeletedUser

I going to be a pure Range Soldier as i have never been range deuler alway been either a builder (boring) or a Melee soldier ( not good XP)

Hope to ko alot of yous so good luck yous will need it!!!!

HAhahahHA

DeletedUser16628

And now it's on!!!!!!!!!!If anybody is looking for a fighting town we will be just a defense town for our other 3 towns PM me in game because it will be fun.

DeletedUser

going to be a dueler here. when i join a town i will fight anyone i see.

DeletedUser5597

I going to be a pure Range Soldier as i have never been range deuler alway been either a builder (boring) or a Melee soldier ( not good XP)

Hope to ko alot of yous so good luck yous will need it!!!!

HAhahahHA

If I tell you I am both ranged and maelee dueler and I still get lots of Xp would you believe me? :p

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!MERRY WORLD-11,I must confess soldier is a popular call right now, opportunity is ripe for the taking so yes soldier is where it's @ but could change you never know!join me pm in game.merry christmas all.

Last edited by a moderator: