• Soldier

Votes: 83 44.9%
  • Worker

Votes: 38 20.5%
  • Dueller

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Pure builder, yes once they reach higher levels they can become decent duelers. :indian:

DeletedUser

Builder, I will build a town as soon as possible, and make it an all Scandinavian town.

DeletedUser

Soldier... of course... what else ? it's the best for bonus
...but skills as trapper... at starting levels... :laugh:

DeletedUser

soldier, pure leadership (& pure charisma).

I will have a very very slow start, but no rush, there are no forts yet :)

DeletedUser

Poor duelers, another world where they'll be a minority. Hope Inno gives them some useful abilites in the future.

DeletedUser

Have tried both soldier and adventurer on the Dutch version.
Will be builder here to give that a try.
And with high points on strength (and so health points) you can still enjoy the fortbattles with a proper gun and clothes!

DeletedUser

Nooooo! I just joined World 11. I'm such a bad boy. Shame on me. :(
I really didn't want to, but it just looked so appealing. I'm gonna put myself in timeout.

DeletedUser10183

Soldier Power !

The other 3 classes are unbalanced and weak in duels :( No point to choose them and in late game soldiers have REALLY REALLY high advantage with this 3/6 levels weapons

Sure If you want to play a resistance build - shooting/vigor + high Toughness + High Reflex - you can do it at each class and you don't care about life bonus or tactics bonus / sure if you make the build RIGHT !! /

But in normal game or every other build with low/no resist - other class is a big disadvantage

DeletedUser

I think I'll be an adventurer. Not a big dueler but I think I'll enjoy being an Adventurer.

Fruit,

DeletedUser

right now my stats is that of a soldier. (lots of dexterity and charisma) but i'll probably make an adventurer cuz i like questing and jobs.

i wont make a worker cuz that's men work :p :p