• Worker

Votes: 38 20.5%
  • Dueller

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

im a soilder this time for sure, gona get me some duels rather thn adventure

DeletedUser

Looks like most are thinking about being soldiers..
So that leaves me thinking about being a Builder again, because someone needs to build your towns :p

DeletedUser11353

I'm not sure yet, I have two fully different specs and character classes on my mind for now.

DeletedUser

So ... for a guy new to the game ... why would you want to be a builder? You just build up somebody's town? What am I missing?

DeletedUser

I think I'll be battler :p but I'll pick adventurer. Strenght/leadership. Hiding from gears and some aim and dodge. And I'll rather be better attacker than defender + when defending you'll get bonuses.

DeletedUser

So ... for a guy new to the game ... why would you want to be a builder? You just build up somebody's town? What am I missing?

Well, a builder levels quickly, Builds someone's town, builds the fort, and can move on to build a new town and extend the amount of forts..
And when a Builder is done with building, he can respec to a soldier\Dueller thingy, cause most points are already on Strenght, so the vigor and Health is high...
But its costly :p

Builder = important for towns
Adventurers = Important for money to towns
Duellers & Soldiers = important for Offence and Decend of town

Simple as that :p

DeletedUser

Pardon my ignorance ... but I looked up jobs at "The West" and it says for 'building' you get 0% cash, experience, and loot. How does that work? How does the builders level up?

DeletedUser

the adventurer's life is for me AP's into dex and chrisma and SP's in to leadership, shooting, swimming, toughness. :razz:

DeletedUser

Firearm soldier :)
This should be a fun world, might be a few too many soldiers though ;)

DeletedUser16628

I'm so looking forward to w-11 and for you mods that give me crap for what I write I have cut you slack many times in other worlds but not in w-11 let's do this.

DeletedUser

I'm so looking forward to w-11 and for you mods that give me crap for what I write I have cut you slack many times in other worlds but not in w-11 let's do this.

Is that your way of saying "BRING IT ON!"
hehe!

I cant wait either..
So many soldiers and duellers :S
I might get bashed though if I go the way of builder again

DeletedUser

I'm going for straight XP build... Adventurer/trapper shooter etc...

Not joining a town just going straight XP, no cash jobs, just going to be an XP junkie. Forget quests for the most part... whatever jobs gives me the most XP I'm going for it.

Trying to see if I can reach the top ranking with no Premium.

This will be a nice easy low maintenance world for me to maintain (-=

Once I hit I high level, 60 or so, whenever I get bored... I'll convert to a dueling build (-= then I'll join your town and KO peeps all day long.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be a builder, so soliders easy exp out there :mad:

Already got my town members waiting

DeletedUser

There will be a lot of soldiers, because people now consider soldier class > duelers class. If you divide soldiers in two and take some of them as duelers you get an equal number of adventurers : soldiers : duelers.

DeletedUser

you guys cant say that most of ppl will be soldier just because this pool
only 50 voted and i can garantee that w11 will have lot more than 50 players