What town do you think is the best dueling town is world 11?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser23629

By the way, I've never moved one skill point on this world. If you were smart and understood the game, you would know that you don't put points on aiming and dodging until later on in the game. The whole point of leveling up fast is so you can beat idiots that don't understand this concept. I love dueling higher leveled players, just ask Sief and Hoooa. I've challenged both of them multiple times. The only reason I don't stalk all higher leveled players, is because there just isn't enough of them around. Plus, I very much enjoy KO'ing people who think they are good duelers.

If you want to continue this debate, please send me a telegram. Get use to licking wounds, because I'll be visiting soon enough.

DeletedUser

By the way, I've never moved one skill point on this world. If you were smart and understood the game, you would know that you don't put points on aiming and dodging until later on in the game. The whole point of leveling up fast is so you can beat idiots that don't understand this concept. I love dueling higher leveled players, just ask Sief and Hoooa. I've challenged both of them multiple times. The only reason I don't stalk all higher leveled players, is because there just isn't enough of them around. Plus, I very much enjoy KO'ing people who think they are good duelers.

If you want to continue this debate, please send me a telegram. Get use to licking wounds, because I'll be visiting soon enough.

No you don't. That's why you go for people 20 levels lower. I understand the game quite well thanks. I've always been fascinated by the audacity of random people to come to the forums and think they're something special. Is this your first character?

And I have to appreciate the irony of you bragging about how great you are, then running around admitting you're going to go duel targets that are easy for you. We call that cognitive dissonance.

DeletedUser16628

There are a few good duelers in legion that I think may be worthy of being added into some of the best duelers on planet 11 but yet there are others that just hit the weak never facing the iron that is the real competition which are the soldiers ,what was that I liked this ready cognitive dissonance NAIL ON THE HEAD MY FRIEND!!

DeletedUser

Sorry everyone but with all the back and forth I have lost track.

Can someone please simplify this and tell me who is who?

footandbug.jpg

Respectfully,
Baldness

Deleted User - 1278415

cognitive dissonance Im going to add that to my duelers profile on w12... so people have to look that up while Im dueling them.

DeletedUser17987

yes? you know they are automatically deleted after some time. the dueling stats between us are 3-1 for you, but I do remember that 1 KO I have :)

edit: sorry, it wasnt a KO, but anyway this report goes to show how full of bs you are and nothing you say after such lies should be taken seriously :D

- 326 HP
- 310 HP
Jesse Rawlins passes out. Kalevika wins the duel, gains 201 experience points and steals $58 from Jesse Rawlins.

- 262 HP
- 305 HP
lumpyass passes out. Kalevika wins the duel and gains 150 experience points. lumpyass did not carry any cash and Kalevika walks away without taking any money.

- 256 HP
- 329 HP
Kalevika wins the duel, gains 138 experience points and steals $184 from Peter008.

Haha, the one time you beat me i was in trapper gear and with LOW HP as everyone can see, and you bring it here to brag about it. You are welcome to try again at any given time. LOL

DeletedUser

nah.. you hit the dirt face down. I have no further reason to prove my superiority over you ^_^

DeletedUser

Legion suck tailpipe for sure.cognitive dissonance

ahah... u have discovered our secret... this is the reason why our enemies are spending 10 k $ at a time for fake attacks at our forts (like today) :D

i hope u all are not too much terrified about attacking the legion... otherwise we have to attack ourself for enjoining a real battle again :huh:

sorry my butc... english (my precise shoot gun too) :razz:

DeletedUser15169

most definitely RAW Deal is no on the very top of dueling towns ;) almost 30,000 duel points (4,500 ahead of Blazing Donkey ;) )

DeletedUser16628

RAW DEAL IS NO JOKE I AGREE.Time has come for a bulls bend surprise.Nobody will see it coming and that's a fact.

DeletedUser23629

The Bent Bulls already surprised everyone in this world. The town went from ranked in the top 3 towns to taking a tremendous fall of nearly 40 spots within a month. The towns went from owning 5+ forts to owning 0 as of tomorrow. Only have 2 morticians left with positive dueling stats, and both of those morticians are barely hanging in the positive. The Bent Bulls also had a strong alliance with The Ghost town, but I think that town just lost 20+ members from the beating they received by allying up with The Bent Bulls.

The surprise is over for those who thought The Bulls were going to do something. Their time has passed. Hopefully they get a second wind, just to keep it interesting. But at this point, doesn't look plausible.

DeletedUser

The Bent Bulls already surprised everyone in this world. The town went from ranked in the top 3 towns to taking a tremendous fall of nearly 40 spots within a month. The towns went from owning 5+ forts to owning 0 as of tomorrow. Only have 2 morticians left with positive dueling stats, and both of those morticians are barely hanging in the positive. The Bent Bulls also had a strong alliance with The Ghost town, but I think that town just lost 20+ members from the beating they received by allying up with The Bent Bulls.

The surprise is over for those who thought The Bulls were going to do something. Their time has passed. Hopefully they get a second wind, just to keep it interesting. But at this point, doesn't look plausible.

It's always amusing when the dim try to be clever.

DeletedUser23737

Raw Deal. That town has the most duel points... which must mean they are the best at winning duels...

**Thank goodness we are allowed to duel them builders and adventurers! :)

DeletedUser

Personally I only duel unarmed women and children... actually currently I've only been dueling trees and silver mines. not nearly as much fun.

FFF

DeletedUser16628

peter008 hope you can read sign language because i'm positioning my hands and fingers in a 8 down 2 up salute to you ,it's a marathon not a 100 yrd dash long way to go.

DeletedUser

Who is the #1 dueler ? Me of course! Why? Because I am the only "dueler" who gives me dueling stats/experience from dueling.

Seriously though, I have yet to see a dueling record yet that has impressed me. Which tells me, that even a wet noodle can have it's day once in a while. What I have seen so far( on the defensive side of things ) is mostly just people who go for an easy duel, whether for just experience, KO, or even just the win, and that is about it. read as: Even the best dueler can be beat with a change of gear, skills, or weapon/items. Also read as: "hey that guy is in his work clothes, lets duel him !". :laugh:

Just looking at the first page says it all. 3:1 dueling ratios for many. No one truly stands out. It is just a matter of how many duels you've received experience for. Something *some* really do not care about. Of those *some* however, you would probably find your best dueler ratios.

I have no doubt there are people who are very experienced out there. But it definitely doesn't show well through all the noise of everyone else in the mix.

DeletedUser

Je suis du régime francophone, y a-t-il parmi vous qui parle le français ?